Commercial Law Attorneys In New York City
Commercial law matters are of the utmost importance to any sized business. Smoothly conducting transactions and minimizing disputes can facilitate a business’s success and revenue potential.
Our attorneys and staff at Rosenberg Feldman Smith, LLP, tailor our approach to our clients’ needs in commercial law cases, pursuing cost-effective and efficient resolutions whenever possible. From our office in New York , we confidently handle a vast range of commercial law matters for clients in the New York City area, across the U.S. and internationally, including:
- Corporate and commercial transactions: We can step in and handle a wide variety of commercial transactions, including contracts, buying and selling businesses, business formations and other transactions.
- Real estate: From contracts and buy-sell agreements to any other real estate issues that may arise, our firm works closely with clients to see that their property assets are managed and protected.
- International: Whenever a business is located overseas or does business overseas, the laws can cause great complications in day-to-day business operations.
- Hospitality: We are dedicated to offering hotels, restaurants and other entities in the hospitality industry comprehensive litigation and transactional representation.
- Other commercial areas: In addition, we provide clients with tailored advice and representation in venture capital and finance; licensing and intellectual property issues; oil, gas and extracted minerals issues; marketing and advertising; and numerous other transactional matters.