Determined and Effective Representation In Complex Litigation Matters
With decades of experience litigating matters in state and federal courts, Rosenberg Feldman Smith, LLP, establishes a strategy for each case at its onset, with the objective of achieving the desired result or proceeding to trial, if necessary.
Our Trial Lawyers Protecting Your Business Interests
We confidently represent commercial clients of all sizes in issues involving:
- Corporate litigation: From breach of contract to shareholder disputes, we confidently represent corporate clients in any type of litigation they may be facing.
- Real estate litigation: Our real estate litigation practice includes handling disputes over the sale of property, commercial landlord-tenant issues, construction defects and other issues.
- Creditors’ rights: Commercial entities have rights as creditors to collect on the debts they are owed. Our firm assists in collection and creditors’ rights matters.
- Estate and tax litigation: High-value estates and tax matters are often at the center of controversy, leaving loved ones and beneficiaries to face the legal system.
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR): We provide clients with options on how their cases may be resolved through ADR in the event that litigation is not the best course of action.
- Other complex cases: Our firm is also skilled at handling a variety of cases as they arise for our commercial clients, including commercial and securities arbitration as well as institutional investors and hedge funds.
Get Insight Into Your Options
Call us today at 212-682-3454 or contact us online to learn more about how our firm handles complex litigation matters.